Teaching Religious Education
Listed below are the main documents referred to in implementing the teaching of Religious Education Programs in our Archdiocesan Schools.
- Treasures New and Old Core Document
- Treasures New and Old Supplement
- Teaching and Living- Values Education
- Scope and Sequence of Traditional Prayer
- Teaching and Celebrating- The Liturgical Year
The P-10 teaching units for each of the 4 Religious Education strands are available on the Catholic Education Intranet, under the RE & Curriculum section, on the Religious Education page. These documents are currently undergoing a review. If you wish to access these documents, please contact a Religious Education Officer at the Catholic Education Office, Manuka.