Our Leadership Team
The Director of Catholic Education is responsible to the Archbishop of Canberra and Goulburn. Mr Ross Fox was appointed to this role in 2016.
The Catholic Education Service Area Leadership Team (SALT) is made up of the Heads of Service from the office at Manuka. SALT meets regularly to make strategic decisions on important policies and initiatives. It is chaired by Mr Ross Fox.
Catholic Education of Canberra and Goulburn has six Heads of Service. Each Head of Service has responsibility for their specific area of operation. The Service Areas are:
- Office of the Director, Catholic Identity
- Finance, Infrastructure and Strategy
- People and Culture
- Information, Communication and Technology
- Schools Quality and Performance
- School and Family Services
- Performance and Improvement
Angus TulleyDeputy Director, Schools Quality and Performance
Tim ElliottSchool and Family Services Leader
Klarissa PlimmerChief Information Officer
Natalie HarperPeople and Culture Leader
Margaret CicoliniFinance, Infrastructure and Strategy Leader